Wireless-N Gateway with integrated media server
The TG582n is the latest ADSL2+ router from Technicolor (Thomson) and is packed with a host of features that make it the perfect choice for your home network,
Multiple devices can connect quickly and easily to the TG582n using either a wired Fast Ethernet connection or a wireless-N connection. All of the wired Ethernet ports are autosensing and provide full switch functionality with VLAN capability. The wireless interface supports transfer at up to 270Mbit/s thanks to the auto-sensing 20/40MHz channel selection capability.
In addition to the traditional wired and wireless functions the router includes a USB-2 Master port that allows the router to be configured as a media server allowing network sharing of files from a USB flash drive. The USB port can also be used to setup file share or printer sharing as well as the option for the connection of certain 3G adapters for mobile data backup.
As standard the router supports advanced firewall and intrusion detection systems. Provides port forwarding for application sharing; games, security cameras etc. The router also has advanced password and security features to protect your network from unwanted hackers.
- Broadband sharing using 802.11n wireless, backwards
compatible with 802.11b/g
- 4x 10/100 BaseT, MDI/MDI-X autosensing Ethernet.
- WPS setup
- Up to 24Mbps downstream, 1.2Mbps upstream with ADSL2+
service. Annex A & Annex M
- Allows Multiple users to share a single IP address on
the same ADSL connection.
- USB2 Master port
- Integrated Multimedia Server
- Setup wizard for ease of installation and maximum
security: WPA TKIP/AES, 128 bit WEP, SSID Broadcast, Access Control List
and User Registration configured automatically by the wizard - No routing
- Integrated Firewall with Web GUI .
- Universal Plug and Play support for easy game play.
- Web-based user-friendly interface
- Easy installation - Easy installation and configuration
UK self-install kit comes complete with ADSL Filter(s).
- Auto-provisioning and firmware updgrade capability
- Multiple OS Support:
- Supports Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP;
- Mac OS 8.6, 9.0 and X;